For optimised stranding:
The WIDE SR Bow
The WIDE SR Bow is a special newly developed bow design for carbon bows on stranding machines, which allows product improvement.
Robust and durable: The WIDE SR Bow is an exceptionally stable flyer bow, which is compatible with all SAMP stranding machines (models 560, 630, 760, 800 and 1250) and allows a large number of wire guide options.
Clear advantages of the WIDE SR
- Increased bow protection due to moulded steel strands on the edges.
- Exceptional robustness due to a carbon material specially developed and braided for this purpose, which is completely moulded.
- Significant reduction in bow breakage on the brackets.
- Longer bow lifespan due to through-bolts instead of clamp mounting.
- A “slip-in” design makes replacement of the wear plate quick and easy.
- Improved aerodynamics.