Large carbon bow cross-sections
Our product spectrum includes large carbon bow cross-sections for stranding machines with coil diameters from 1,000 to 2,500 mm.
- Unique bow design according to the T-beam principle.
- This allows enormous weight savings (about 40%) without loss of robustness.
- Lower weight makes handling easier during replacement.
- Maximum energy savings and longer rotor bearing lifespan thanks to extreme weight reduction.
- Additional cast steel strands in the bow edges provide optimal protection in the event of wire breakages – especially with hard wires.
- Wire guides depending on product and customer requirements: Roller, ceramic, carbide or tempered steel guides possible.