Engraving technology for cables
The engraving process adds lettering or ornamentation to metal. This method is especially appropriate for labelling cables. The stamps and embossing dies from Heinze & Streng are produced cleanly and precisely and make the perfect “impression”.
Put your mark on cables: Stamps
Our stamps allow you to label your cables with custom imprints.
- Stamp for meter marking devices
- Quality that renowned cable manufacturers have relied on for many years.
- All standard stamp bodies are available on short notice.
For embossed imprints: Embossing dies
The precisely manufactured embossing dies from Heinze & Streng allows cables to be embossed, punched and stamped.
- The engraving can be elevated or recessed.
- The surfaces can be straight, spherical or cylindrical, or a concave or convex saddle curve.
- Depending on the use, the embossing dies can be produced from brass, hard aluminium or steel.
- For example, steel dies are produced from tempered steel or tool steel and tempered to about 58 HRC. This allows lettering and graphics to be reproduced in precise detail.