WIDE SR - reduced mount failure due to optimized manufacturing processes
Robust and durable: The WIDE SR Bow is an extremely stable whipping bow that is compatible with all SAMP bunching machines (models 560, 630, 760, 800 and 1250) and all wire guide options.
Clear advantages with the WIDE SR
- SR stands for steel rope which reinforces the bow edge thus reducing damage from wire breaks.
- Each bow is 100 % molded, using tri-axial braided carbon for superior stiffness and strength.
- Wide SR Bow is designed to bolt directly to the mount block, improving clamping strength and reducing mount failure.
- "Slip in" Wear Plates make maintenance simple and fast.
- Improve aerodynamics and extend bow life.